My Photo
Name:
Location: Somersworth, New Hampshire, United States

I am a veteran who took seriously his oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Congressman Ron Paul for President 2008


Known by many as "Dr. No", Ron Paul is the ONLY congressman who votes against unconstitutional bills EVERY time one comes up for a vote. I first learned about him a few years ago when I was researching the voting records of the members of the House of Representatives and Senate. I found that he voted the same way that I would on nearly every bill that I checked his vote against. This weekend I finally had the opportunity to meet him for the first time. I spoke with him for a couple minutes, listened in on some of his other conversations, and heard him give a couple of speeches over the weekend. I believe that he has the integrity that the oval office has been missing for way too long. During Bill Clinton's time in office, he wrote some unconstitutional executive orders. Unfortunately George W. Bush didn't repeal any executive orders from the Clinton administration. Numerous unconstitutional bills have crossed the president's desk since he first took office, and he only used his veto power once, and signed way too many expensive and unconstitutional bills into law. Ron Paul stated that he will repeal unconstitutional executive orders if he is elected, and I am certain that he would veto any unconstitutional bill that would cross his desk. Don't vote for the lesser of two (or more) evils, because the lesser of two evils is still evil. Vote for a good honest man, Congressman Ron Paul.
Official announcement

Video of speech: night of 2/24/2007

Another angle: 2/24/2007, part 1 (See me at 00:36)

Part 2

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

a human right